Monday, August 31, 2015

DeeDee August Challenge

Christmas Basket for DeeDee's Designs For August Progressive Challenge


http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2015/08/august-digi-of-month-free-for-all.html




I hope your enjoyed today's project. I would love if you were a follower.
Let me know so I can follow back. Thanks for stopping by,
 
ps: Also, you can join up at my Challenge/Tutorial Blog: Scrapbook Blessings Club and Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Have a blessed day! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Sandy, this is so sweet! I love the way you angled the image and the fun, frilly edges on the card! Can you email me at deedeesdigis@gmail.com so I have your email address and can send you the September set? Thanks, and thanks for joining our challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the scalloped edges around the card and your colouring of the sweet image! I'm your newest follower! I would be so happy if you would follow me too! Here's my blog...
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete