Saturday, September 5, 2015

SEPTEMBER Mini Card Kit!!!!


Thank your for hopping along with us this month.
You should have hopped over from the
Scrapbook Blessings Club. If not, you can start there.

So who doesn't love fun and affordable--papers, flowers, chalk inks, brads, chalkboard, stamps, buttons.. more!! Every month you get something a little different! 
Introducing our new SEPTEMBER Mini Card Kit!!!! 
Included in this kit;
*GRAPHIC 45: "RARE ODDITIES" 6 sheets 
*A VARIETY OF CARDSTOCK THAT COORDINATES  6 pieces
*LAWN FAWN "TRICK OR TREAT" 1 stamp set
*GRAPHIC 45: EPHEMERA CARDS  4 various sizes
*GRAPHIC 45" CHIPBOARD 6 pieces
*AMERICAN CRAFT: BLACK ADHESIVE PEARL DOTS
*PURPLE POLKA DOT RIBBON 2YDS
*COLORBOX EGGPLANT  1 ink pad
*TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS MARKER: "RUSTY HINGE" 1 marker 


Here is a video I made using this kit in a new series that I am doing for Scrapbook Blessings Club.




These are my cards I made using only the items from this month's kit.







Thanks for hopping along. Up next is Teresa


**************************************************
One hopper will win this month's kit. All you have to do is be a follower of SBC and the Design Team blogs and leave a comment on each.
CARD KIT WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED with the October card kit reveal!

 Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! 
 SBC Design Team

I hope your enjoyed today's project. I would love if you were a follower. Let me know so I can follow back. Thanks for stopping by,
 
ps: Also, you can join up at my Challenge/Tutorial Blog: Scrapbook Blessings Club and Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Have a blessed day! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards, Sandy! Thank you for the video! I love this kit! Fabulous for my Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice variety of cards....and everyone of them are so cute. I love the video you did too :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete