Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Washi Tape Pages

So after looking at pictures in the couple of Facebook Journaling groups I am in, I decided I wanted to use Washi Tape on my Bible chapter pages. Here are a couple of photos of what I did.


I grabbed all the Washi Tape I could find in my drawers. Then on the first page of every chapter, I adhered the tape to the end, and I wrapped it to the other side. There was a quarter inch space, so I decided to use the Distress Markers and do some wording to fill in that space.

Then, I punched out a couple of scallop circles that I folded in half to make page tabs. I wanted to be able to find all the journal pages quickly so I think this is a fun way to keep track of them.

Lastly, I used my Distress Markers and free handed a couple of flowers and the name of my "journey".  Overall, I think it came out fun and colorful.


Thank you for stopping by and God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment